IL CAMMINO DI SAN FRANCESCO DI PAOLA (trekking)
Are you passionate about trekking?
Then you will be pleased to know that San Fili is one of the two intermediate stages (the other is Cerisano) of "Il cammino di San Francesco di Paola" on the path of "La via dell'eremita" with departure from Paterno Calabro and arrival at the Sanctuary of San Francesco di Paola. An unforgettable experience among enchanted woods, ancient villages, dream views! Visit the website of Il cammino di San Francesco di Paola for more info: ilcamminodisanfrancesco.it
Culture, legends, and history about San Fili. more info
- Cathedral of Cosenza (eleventh century AD) UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2011;
- The MAB(Open Air Museum Bilotti) are exposed along Corso Mazzini, you can see works of various artists such as Salvador Dali and Giorgio de Chirico;
- The National Gallery of Cosenza is a venue in the Palazzo Arnone, where an exhibition of works by Mattia Preti and other artists of the time;
- Museum of Brettii and Enotri.
SILA NATIONAL PARK
Recreational activities in the Sila National Park as Hiking, Cross-country, and downhill skiing, hiking in mountain bikes, etc...
RIVER LAO (POLLINO)
Rafting and other activities on river Lao
Shrine of San Francesco di Paola.
APP (Google Play)
- Consentia Itinera;
- Il Cammino di San Francesco di Paola;
- ViaggiArt - Cultura e Turismo.