From 3 June 2020, natural persons arriving in the regional territory, even to stay temporarily, will have to register before their arrival, through the portal www.rcovid19.it(Calabria Region Ordinance No. 49 of 03 June 2020);
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or disinfect them with alcohol-based gel.
• You must keep a distance of at least one metre from staff and other guests in all common areas.
• You must wear a mask in all common areas.
• Used disposable masks and gloves must be thrown away in the containers provided after use.
• Open the windows to ventilate the room before leaving.
• Daily cleaning can only be carried out without guests in the room.
• The Manager is authorised to check body temperatures, and can withhold access in the event of a temperature reading greater than 37.5°C.
• Please do not touch the fridge and/or the kitchen equipment and appliances Contact the Manager.
• We recommend the use of disposable gloves in the common areas.
• You must wash or disinfect your hands before entering the breakfast room.
• You must wash or disinfect your hands before entering the common areas.
• Avoid congregating in the common areas.
• This property guarantees cleaning and disinfection of rooms and common areas to national guideline standards.
• Please keep your room keys with you for the duration of your stay.
• Please don't stop or wait in the common areas.
•Cover your mouth and hands with a tissue while coughing or sneezing.
• If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, notify the Staff immediately.
REGULATION OF BED AND BREAKFAST ANTICA CALABRIA
• Breakfast time is from 07:45 to 09:45 am
• The bedroom and bathroom are cleaned daily. The schedule of cleaning expected in the range from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm Please have your personal belongings in order to allow such cleaning.
• Changing bed linen is provided on arrival and every three days stay for sheets and every day for towels.
• Check-out: the day of your departure the room must be vacated by 11:00 a.m. to allow for cleaning and room preparation for the next guests.
• Damages made to the B&B, after ascertaining responsibility, must be paid by the guest in accordance with the manager of the B&B.
• For security reasons, it’s not allowed to bring other people in the house who aren’t those of the room reservation.
• Please, whenever you leave the house, close windows, your door’s room and the entrance door for you and other guests privacy and security who stay at the B&B.
• It’s strictly forbidden to throw absorbents, tampons and wet wipes in the toilet. Please use the specific bag, and put it in the bin.
• In case of lost keys will be charged the amount of € 50.00 .
• The guests will have to take care of their own property, the manager accepts no responsibility for any theft or damage.
• For respect guests relaxation, please don’t talk with a loud voice, to make strong noises and keep the high volume on your audio-video components.
• Pets are not allowed.
• No Smoking in any area of B&B
Thank you for choosing the structure and wish you a peaceful and happy stay.